Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grief


When I came back home for the weekend, I had to discover that our dog died during the last week. Nobody informed me about it. One reason: my parents didn't know because my grandmother claims that the dog belonged to her.

I'm awfully angry because I didn't have the chance to say goodbye. Most likely it would have made everything worser though. I knew that the day would come sooner or later because Sophie suffered from growing tumors. Unfortunately she was too old for another surgery. At the end she had 5 of them, almost the size of 2 tennisballs.

Secretly it's almost a lie to say that I didn't say goodbye. Three weeks ago when I was alone with the dog, I already cried hugging and cuddling her. It's not that I didn't expect...~

At the end, I was crying for 2 hours and actually thought that I would feel better, once I cried until no more tears come out. But the truth is that I'm still suffering and even writing only this is making me cry again.

I miss you Sophie and I hope that you're in a better place now.

1 comments:

Kari Vader said...

At least she had a happy life it seems...

Hugs my dear friend...