Thursday, November 6, 2008

getting cold feed

After a more or less strange week of university classes my studentweek finishes earlier than usual. I did a nice experience this week: a bus accident. Riding the bus a car crashed into the back of the bus. Its front was completely damaged. Anyways: nothing happened to me or anyone only the poor audi looked fucked up.

My week is over already because I'm preparing for my stay in hospital. I couldn't sleep last night and I didn't feel good during class today. I'm too nervous and I can do nothing against that. In some hours I have to stop eating and drinking because my surgery will be around 7 am... that means: getting up at around 5. Hopefully I don't have to wait that long tomorrow morning.

I'm scared and worried about my condition afterwards. So far I have no idea how I'll be. The doctors said that it will hurt awfully and that's why they'll put an extra tube in my throat for more painkiller medication. Maybe that's why I'm going crazy slowly, though I wanted this to happen so badly. Also I hope to be able to leave the hospital as soon as possible again...

At the moment I'm trying to fix my luggage but actually I don't know what to put. I still can't believe that this will be the last night with my metal and the scars that disappeared so nicely. Hopefully after the surgery they'll disappear fast again so I finally can try to forget about what happened 1 year ago.