Sunday, November 9, 2008

Brave new world

... without metal in my body! My surgery happened on friday morning. I left home around 5.45am and the surgery started around 8 am. When I woke up it was already 11.30, don't know if I was staying in the waking room for that long. They took me away from all the machines really fast and I could stay soon in my "private" room.

I asked them to keep the metal for me so I know what was in my arm. It's missing 2 screws. I put a pen next to it so you can imagine better how big and thin it is. Anyways, I was really surprised when I saw it for the first time...



So far I can't do much. Everything is hurting and I can hardly do anything because I can't lift my arm. Yes, typing is kinda impossible too that's why I'm going to finish now and try to continue later.

I'm at home already and happy that they have let me go today already after only 2 days!