Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chocolate Banana Muffins

Since I couldn't do that much after my surgery, my father and me decided to try one of the recipes of my new muffin book! I needed help because I was unable to mix the incredients ...


What you need:

100g Butter
200g Chocolate
250g Flour
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
3 Bananas
Lemonjuice (1 lemon)
2 Eggs
100g Sour Creme
100g Sugar





Set the temperature of the oven to 180°. Also prepare the muffin cups. Now melt the butter and the chocolate and mix the flour and baking soda in a seperate bowl.



Peel and cut the bananas in slices and mix it with the lemon juice. 1/3 of the banana you need to mash. After that mix the eggs, sour cream, sugar, mashed bananas and chocolate followed by putting the flourmixture. At the end put the banana slices.




The muffins have to stay 20-25mins in the oven. And then they should look like that:
By the way: they are really yummy! (but awfully fat XD)

With big muffin cups the dough can fill around 12 cups. I used smaller ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leider ist von mir kein Bild dabei, wo ich doch Isabelle so sehr geholfen habe! Schade! Aber vielleicht gibt es ja noch vor Weihnachten eine Story über den Eierlikörkuchen und/oder Weihnachtsplätzchen - mhhh! Moxfox

Kari Vader said...

It looks so fluffy!!! I want one!!!!