Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surgery... or not?

I'm back home. I'm back home after 5 hours hospital. I still can't believe that I could make it back here. Almost called my parents so they could bring me a pyjama there because I thought they won't call my name anymore today.

I could only spent the first our with killing time because I bought two fancy books :D when I saw them in the store, I had to buy them. One is with recipes for muffins and the other for cookies! Everything looks so delicious - I can't wait to bake some! I even know when I will try.

I will try to bake them when I'm handicapped because of my surgery. That was the reason why I went to the hospital today. I gave some information about my arm and they gave me the appointment for my surgery. When the doctor said that there is no space until the 5th december I almost cried. I told him why I won't do it then not even in the upcoming weeks. I don't know what made him put my surgery date to the 7th of november then. But he did it.

Before I had to sign the paper that I confirm everything about the surgery he told me about the sideeffects. He was listing like 20 things and I got more and more despaired. I just hope that nothing of this will happen - every single sympthom he was talking about is just scary and cruel.

He also sent me to the anesthetist. The woman explained me everything. I know now that they will stuck a thin cable in my throat and that they will inject drugs there :Q actually only painkillers...

So far so good. I'm really excited - and scared. Until next week Thursday I have to (kinda) wait for a phonecall from the hospital. They said they can only do the surgery when there is no accident in between. So I have to prevent the people of hurting themselves now! Just don't know how to do that. The only thing I am really worried about is the pain after...

0 comments: