Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally an answer

After all my worries that I had after the hospital in Japan forgot to write my letter with the information I need for my surgery here in Germany, I finally received an answer today!

Surprisingly the material in my arm is from Germany (ahahaha...) and the manufacturer and the screws are normal common types. I guess I don't have to worry anymore about the surgery. In one and a half week I'll have my final examination - with giving blood (oh yes I'm so excited .__.) and all the fancy stuff - and I will try to schedule the date of the surgery to november - as soon as possible. Still, there is this problem with staying in the hospital after the surgery... I'll do my best to make my bones grow fast so I'll hopefully will get out of there soon :)

I just don't like the fact that the hospital in Japan was too stupid to write my name correctly and that they put a lie in their report .__. Indeed! They wrote: "...she rode a bike and clashed against a car..." For me the car rather clashed against me and my steelbody and that's why it - and me! - got destroyed. =__= guys, the stupid wasn't me. Thanks.

0 comments: