Saturday, October 4, 2008

Problems...?

It continues. Somehow I don't seem lucky thinking of my surgery. I had a lot of appointments the last days at doctors and also hospitals. First of all: my arm is completely ok and they don't want to remove the metal. I'm disappointed and pissed. I wanted so much to get through all this before my classes continue =_= and now I have to wait until november. I don't have a date for the surgery yet because the doctors need to know the screw type in my arm before they cut me open...

The problem: they don't want to tell at telephone so they said they'll prepare a letter... anyone ever requested something in an hospital? In Japan? ... my appointment is at the end of october and now I'm really afraid that I have to cancel it and also give up the idea of a surgery this year. I want that surgery so bad though I don't like the idea of new scars and the pain.

Another thing that appeared some weeks ago was my mysterious hairloss. I think I'm going crazy. I'm almost sure that - when it continues - I'll be bold around christmas. You ever were afraid of brushing or washing your hair? Well - I am. (but that doesn't mean I don't do it and run around like Gollum) The doctor said I don't have enough haemoglobin. So I started taking really fancy pills. We'll see what's going to happen.

On thursday I had a nice appointment at an urologist. Some of you may know that it's hell of fun spending time at this doctor. I learnt a lot this day - e. g. not going there again. I was not that scared of the examination because I actually only have problems with injections. Anyways it was fu**ing painful and bleeding and... it didn't pass so far. After the whole thing I collapsed in the bathroom - because of the pain. When it's not gone until monday I think I have a problem.

So now my vacations are almost over. I have one week left and then I will spend a lot of time at university again. That's not a problem that's a feature because maybe it makes my life less boring. Now I'm just worried about the law classes. I suck in law but I have to pass somehow. Furthermore one of my profs is not going to appear during the semester so he'll give classes during the next vacations. At least that's what we expect. We get to know it next week on monday though. I wanted so bad to make a reservation for a flight to Brazil and now I most likely can't go at all and I'll even spend the so called vacations at university and not with Luis.

When there is really no way to do the surgery this year and no way to go to Brazil next spring I'll do my surgery then. I just know that it's going to be not that nice to stay in hospital for 3 days alone when all your friends are far away and your parents have to work the whole day. I guess there's no internet at all so I really wonder what I could do. I can't even draw =_= ah and I hope so much that I don't have to share my room with someone. I have problems with sick, old people because they always tell you things about themselves you don't want to know!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the best I can say you is ganbare! We will try to see each other during december holidays Isa. Even if the time won't be really long when kari will be here, we can manage.