Monday, October 13, 2008

No Brazil

After all the waiting and hoping I got the final answer today what's going to happen with my classes in springs' vacations. Well I won't have vacations. I will have classes for about 2 - 3 weeks 6 hours per day.

My professor will stay in Japan until the middle of march and then he'll give classes here in Germany. The students have to prepare a written work and also a presentation. That means I have some nice work to do. Additionally there will be exams after the weeks of fancy class.

For me there is no time to go to Brazil. Actually the vacations start around 13th of february but I think it's kind of a waste of money to go to Brazil for only 10 days. It's too expensive in february for just making a short trip. It makes me sad because that means I have to stay away from Luis even longer than now. Almost half a year. It scares me and makes me feel awful. I wanted so much to meet his family and of course see him soon again but now we have to stick to the meeting in december only. Of course that's way better than nothing but my expectations are gone.

I won't be only alone on my birthday I even will have classes until late afternoon. It can't get worser than it already is so I should be glad.

A small, good thing is that I have less classes as I thought I would have. It seems I don't have to attend any japanese class at all. For me that's strange since it's my main subject. For now I only stick to law. I have 6 or 7 classes per week. I can decide if I want to join the japanese class or not.

My good friend told me today that there is the JLPT in december. I totally forgot about it. Anyways I won't do it. Maybe next year. I'm not that much interested in japanese anymore so I'm glad when I don't have to talk or read japanese. Most likely I wouldn't pass JLPT anyways...

Now I will take a newspaper and hit the table to kill time. Surprisingly I have too much of it now. Anybody wants some?

0 comments: