Thursday, May 13, 2010

That's fishy!

After I found some really old pictures I did long time ago, I discovered that I did way better pictures once ._. that was kinda frustrating for me. I also found some old anatomy sketches and explanations a friend did for me. Those made me want to make a new picture. Last week, my mother was looking at a mermaid picture I did and said: "You don't draw things like that anymore!" Well - yes! But don't know why? So I decided to "redo" a mermaid picture. I just had an idea that I tried to put on paper - and actually it worked!



The picture is quite big (A3) and yes - the fishes are not proportional - but that doesn't matter! Besides that I have to admit that I think I have to stick to big formats - it's simply more easy for me to draw then >_< I was inspired by one of my recent university works with shells - I had so much fun doing them. Maybe I will upload them one day.

My mother wants the picture - so that means I have to put color :) will be a lot of work!

0 comments: