Friday, October 30, 2009

Got my MOJO back

Since I had a lot of fun doing my Sobakasu picture I decided to make a "series" of my characters. Somewhen last week I started my stalker but somehow didn't finish it yet. Instead, I did my highpriest, the oldest RO character I have. Though I'm not playing her that much (only for slave or leech) I would never ever delete her >_< When I find the time I want to lvl her up to 99. Somewhen I'll do it, I'm sure.


Some problems with the hidden arm and the dress. Well, she's sitting on it!! Wanted to do a kinda sexy pose. Also, I love movement in pictures. Unfortunately, I can't do dynamic works q__q That's why I stick to "wind in hair" XD gives a nice, dreamy feeling *__* (and matches the autumnstorm outside). And yes, I love succubus horns XD (but I promise to do a different headgear on my stalker!).

1 comments:

Luis said...

toy, u should make ur hp more realistic, put some scars and bruises, because i kill her too much XD!

she is sexy, but maybe some torn clothes to add some naked skin *_*

and hmm, the horns, u really should make her with the beer hat!

i know im not a ro char, but where is my picture ._. ?

love you!