Sunday, September 27, 2009

The time has come...

... for sooooo many things that are going to happen soon...

1.) I'm going to move out of my flat that I love so much... it will be difficult not to cry when leaving.

2.) I just applied for my Bachelorthesis that I have to hand out till the end of November. At the moment I spent a lot of time of doing researches, reading and being worried about what to write :(

3.) I'm going to Brazil on 3rd December! I bought my ticket weeks ago already and I'm awfully excited! I can't wait to see Luis again and to have a wonderful time at beaches, parties and wherever we're going!

4.) When I'm coming back in March next year I have to think about what to do with my life. First I wanted to study again. But there is simply no money for doing that. I'm not that happy with my studies and I regret that I took so long to discover. Nevertheless I'll try to make the best out of it! Recently I discovered that Nintendo needs gametranslators and for me I decided that I'll try to apply there as soon as possible (that actually means next year). The job sounds tempting and interesting and it's something I would try to work with lateron.

This is all that's settled - or kinda settled. The only thing that could actually top all of that would be living with Luis in Germany starting next year. I hope so much that we will have the possibility of living together - finally! I'm thinking too much of all that already and I'm quite scared that I'll be sad at the end because it won't work like we want it to work... I actually hate planning the future... mostly it only brings disappointment.

Lately I started going to the gym again. I want to be prepared for brazilian beaches and bikinis. I already forgot how much I like to work out without someone telling me what I have to do. It makes me happy that I can do something more than reading and being worried or simply waiting for the 3rd December. On the other hand I shouldn't waste my time with those things... though I'm way too lazy to work 24/7 with my japanese studies. I also discovered that the less time I have the more I think about doing other things. This is also resulting in drawing. I don't know when was the last time I did a picture...


She's still one of my favourite characters - my scholar Sobakasu. I don't know how I could make it up to lvl 99 but I'm proud of it. The quality is not that good though. I used the only pencil that was nearby and its a creepy 2H one... next time I use 2B again! When I find some mood I'll do some coloration. There is a drawing contest on euRO but most likely I'm not going to participate...

0 comments: